We value your privacy and as such, we have developed this Policy as we want you and all other users to transparently understand why and how we collect, communicate or could make use of your personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will express the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We collect information from you solely aimed at obtaining and exchanging information. If applicable for any other purpose, we will obtain the approval of the individual involved as per the Personal Data Protection Act 2010
- We will only keep personal information only as long as it is required to meet this goal.
- We will collect personal information in a legitimate and just manner and only with the knowledge or consent of the relevant individual.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purpose to be used, as well as accurate, complete and up to date.
- We will provide you with information on policies and executions related to our personal information governance. We are committed to these guidelines to ensure that the confidentiality of your personal information is always protected and safeguarded wisely.
We are committed to these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.